Dutch school near Paris France

The Dutch Section of the Lycée International is one of 13 international sections represented within one of the most successful schools in France, the Lycée International de Saint Germain en Laye. 

The Dutch section offers students aged 4-18 (pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade) a bi-lingual and multicultural education through a first-rate Dutch educational and cultural experience in 6-8 hours of formal language and history/geography instruction in Dutch per week and a comprehensive French education  leading to the traditional French Baccalaureate with the International Option (O.I.B.). 


All students follow the French national curriculum for 80% of the time and spend the other 20% in their national section.  Special French immersion classes, Français Spécial, allow non-French speakers to integrate the Lycée, up to and including 2nde (10th grade).  Saint Germain en Laye is located 18 kilometers west from central Paris.  The Dutch Section has a student body of approximately 200, and all teachers are native Dutch speakers with teacher training degrees from the Netherlands. 

If you decide to apply to the Dutch Section or for more information, please contact us at + or by e-mail: contact@sectionnl.fr

Nederlandse afdeling Lycée International

2bis, rue du-Fer-à-Cheval
78100 Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Frankrijk
+ 33 1 34 51 13 31  

of naar 



Wegens de zomervakantie zijn wij enkel per mail te bereiken. Vanaf dinsdag 27 augustus zijn we weer telefonisch bereikbaar.